Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free

Have you ever wondered why life has turned out the way that it has? Why you ever made the choices that you have made?  A couple weeks back i was having a discussion with my friend about the issue of weather or not there really is such a thing as free will. I happen to believe in God and his ability to govern the world and through the use of the holy spirit interact with us. Gods will for our lives can seem confusing and can really make you question a lot of things in life. I often wonder if the choices i make day to day are really the correct choices and if i am really using my time and my life effectively. I know that ultimately  God will make all things work together for his good and in turn my own good, because he knows far more than i ever will about choices and their consequences. So ultimately why wonder at all about anything if its all going to work out in the end? 

No comments:

Post a Comment