Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reading

The other day I was thinking about writing but never got the chance to sit down and put letters to thoughts. Today is a beautiful day and thoughts are escaping me, I can't seem to remember what I was going to write about. 
Have you ever thought about why the last book we reach to read is often the books that will benefit us the most by reading them? Textbooks, Bible, other encouraging books. I recently finished yet another novel and said I have nothing left to read but then I remembered I have a Bible. 66 books. All at my disposal whenever I want something to read I have the privileged of living in a country that allows me to be able to carry a Bible and read it freely. The Bible contains many stories that cover the vast spectrum of any type of story that you would ever want to read. Why is it that the Bible is most often the book we only open when we are experiencing struggles and don't ever just read for the pleasure of the stories. The Bible has the best author that ever existed and is the best selling book in the world. The power in the book has been recognized by those that oppose the Faith and because they realize the power, that is why certain country's ban the Bible. 
Just something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment