Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waiting wondering

Here I am first week done at school, and all i can think about in my free time is the ever looming question of why. WHY AM I BACK HERE. I really don't see the purpose of being at school when I hate it here always have always will. education for the field I want to go into is useless since Journalism is a dyeing industry. All the time while sitting in class I hear oh eventually the internet will replace paper newspapers. Which is what I want to do so useless when I go to class and get my dream job shot down daily. That's why I am here and even that is a waste of time and money. I really have no idea why I am still here. I know i have previously written about Gods plan for my life and how there must be a reason why i am here. Still I wonder when that plan will be revealed and if I should stay here. I understand to some degree how the old testament prophets must have felt, trusting God for greatness to be revealed but waiting amid persecution for what would happen. Patience is a lesson I am continuing to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment