Friday, March 30, 2012

Choices

It has been said that you can tell a lot about a person by the choices they make. What the wear, what they eat, what type of car they drive but the most important deciding factor has to be who they associate with. Their is an old saying that says something along the lines of "birds of a feather flock together". Animals have a distinct instinct when they know someone has gone missing, and often will never leave one of their own alone in the world. Friendships are like animal packs, never leave a man behind. If one of your friends is struggling or hurting in anyway you should be the friend they need that hits them with the hard questions and is there to help them through the tough situation like animals do. Recently I have readdressed the idea of getting out of here because of the issues I have previously written about. If you have never gone to a Christian college or are still at that deciding point of what to do after you graduate, I am going to advise you with the best advice. DO NOT pick the University on solely how easy it is to get accepted. Challenge yourself and really look into where YOU want to go because You will be the person actually attending classes there and spending part of your life in that environment. My experience at this University has been quite the roller-coaster experience. I still to this day have to trust God in every choice I make. For the past week and a half I have been stubborn and honestly thought I could decide for myself where and what I am doing with my life. It is MY life, and MY lie that I was believing about the grass being greener at home on the other side at a state school. I honestly thought that I could control lifes twists and turns and I could be adult and get what I want my way. Fortunatly God taught me the best lesson I really needed to learn I AM HERE FOR A PURPOSE, and only He knows what that purpose is and how I am going to play into that scheme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment